7 Remembrance Avenue COCKBURN CENTRAL, WA
AN INNOVATIVE MIXED USE COCKBURN CENTRAL WEST DEVELOPEMENT SITES
Lot 108 (2615m2) in Cockburn Central West, in the mixed use (Retail, commercial, residential, offices, retail, cafes and restaurants).
Currently have development approval for around 105 apartments and ground commercial/retails. A good scale Hospital/Medical Centre or Mixed residential/Commercial precinct similar scale to Momentum in Cannington could be the best use given high population demand along Perth's southern corridor (19km from Perth) and easy access transport with proximity to Fiona Stanley Hospital/Murdoch (2km).
Both sites have a combined area of 5188 sqm with potential to build up to 8-9 storey height overlooking a lake park.
Located next to the successful Cockburn Central Town Centre, Cockburn Central West completes the area by offering a range of living, working and recreation options as well as the $109million Cockburn ARC recreation and aquatic centre, the home of the Fremantle Dockers AFL team.
• Only 19km from Perth CBD and 15km to Fremantle
• Cockburn ARC welcomes over 100,000 visitors a month
• Next to the Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre with 6 million visitors a year
• 400m to the Cockburn Central train station with 6,000 passengers a year
• The nearby Kwinana Freeway to Perth is used by 87,000 cars a day
• Next to the Fremantle Dockers Future Training Facility
• Cockburn Central West will be a master planned community, home to over 2,000 people and includes the future
• Located next to the Cockburn Central Town Centre and train station
To organise a site visit or for more information, please contact Agnes Lee on 0403 965 364 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are for display purpose only. We recommend that Buyers contact our office for a site inspection to confirm the details. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.