19/22 Geddes Street VICTORIA PARK, WA
DRESS CIRCLE VIC PARK TOWNHOUSE
Home open on this Sunday 22nd May firstname.lastname@example.orgPM-3PM
You'll absolutely love the cosmopolitan lifestyle this three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse presents in this prime Victoria Park location, moments from the Swan River.
This low-maintenance property is situated in a quiet and well-maintained complex and offers you the best of both worlds. While you have all the vibrancy of a tourist precinct within your reach, which is rapidly becoming known as Perth's food capital, you also have the benefit of living or investing in the peaceful and sought-after Raphael Park precinct.
Occupying a 213sqm block and with 126sqm of internal living space spread across three levels, this home offers plenty of separation. It has 3 double bedrooms (with queen size beds) no common walls between bedrooms. With open-plan living on the ground floor, two bedrooms and bathrooms on the first floor and a third bedroom/loft on the top floor, there are an abundance of options to suit your lifestyle.
The Federation-style townhouse includes three outdoor living spaces, including a spacious courtyard at the front, and a generous balcony with leafy views spanning the width of the property. Accessed from the main bedroom, this is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or to curl up with a good book.
While you can cover most of your needs on foot, for those times you have to venture further afield, you have convenient access to arterial roads including Albany Highway, Great Eastern Highway and the Graham Farmer Freeway. You're a short distance away from the sporting facilities and playgrounds at Raphael Park and McCallum Park, plus riverside walking/cycling trails. Enjoy proximity to public transport, excellent public and private schools (several within walking distance), Curtin University, Hawaiian's Park Centre, Perth Airport, Crown Entertainment Complex and the CBD.
This property is move-in ready and ideal for small families and professionals, as well as investors as this will rent out in a flash in this highly desirable area. Given the proximity to the airport and the ability to lock-and-leave this easy-care property, it will also appeal to FIFO workers.
• Three bedrooms (with built-in robes), 2.5 bathrooms
• Open-plan living and dining on the ground floor
• Modern kitchen with a Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave recess, dual sinks and bench seating
• Spacious master bedroom with an ensuite and a balcony
• Top floor loft/3rd bedroom with a pitched ceiling
• Main bathroom includes a bathtub
• Generous balcony with green views
• Courtyard with a hedge for privacy at the front
• Floating timber floorboards in the living area
• Carpet in the bedrooms
• Separate laundry with external access to a drying area
• Extra toilet and washbasin off laundry
• Split system air-conditioning
• Security screens
• Double lock-up garage
• Tri-level Federation-style townhouse
• 260m to Victoria Park Primary School
• 400m to Raphael Park
• 450m to Vic Park café, bar and shopping strip
• 1.2km to Ursula Frayne Catholic College
• 1.2km to McCallum Park and the Swan River
• 1.9km to Kent Street Senior High School
• 1.9km to the Crown Entertainment Complex
• 2km to Hawaiian's Park Centre
Currently tenanted for $625 per week until mid of August 2022.
Water Rates: $1,084.29
Council Rates: $1,711.27
Strata Levies: $829.90/Q
Please don't hesitate to contact Agnes Lee at email@example.com on 0403 965 364 today.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective tenants must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. The applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
To organise a site visit or for more information, please contact Agnes Lee on 0403 965 364 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
No of Ensuite: 1